The Regional Sales Manager (RSM) will do track record of consultative selling and/or implementing technology solutions to municipal and other waste/recycling organizations. The RSM will be responsible for developing sound selling strategies that ensure revenue growth from new and existing customers. The RSM will build and support high-performing sales strategies in order to ensure the continued satisfaction of our customers, grow the company’s industry leading market-share and exceed growth targets.
You will be responsible to
- Manage designated territory to drive new business growth and ensure customer retention. Develop strong customer relationships, identify customer needs and develop strategic solutions for both existing customers and new prospects
- Effectively manage both prospects and existing customer base
- Meet sales and growth targets
- Develop a strong working knowledge of FleetMind’s fleet management solutions in order to effectively sell full suite of services
- Establish a regular cadence for territory reviews with the Sales Team to review the pipeline and tactical / strategic action plans (forecast/plan)
- Coordinate sales activities with other departments, e.g. product development, engineering & operations, marketing executives, quality managers, finance, and executive management and other Safe Fleet Divisions who contribute to the sales performance in the marketplace
- Meet time and budget objectives, demands of the market and counter competitive pressures, and be able to conclude budget objectives as set in the budget on time
- Remain in stride with Marketing and Product Management to capture market intelligence, competitive pricing and promotions, along with collateral detail on the competition
You will have
- Minimum 5 yrs of sales or fleet operations experience in waste and recycling industry
- Experience with telematics or fleet management technologies preferred
- Ability to sell to a C-level audience and effectively present information and negotiate with various levels of management
- Strong customer service orientation
- Excellent knowledge of waste and recycling business and fleet operations environments in both public and private sectors
- Strong computer skills; previous experience with CRM’s an asset
- Experience in responding to RFPs/RFIs
- Strong analytical, organizational and basic project management skills
- Ability to effectively prioritize and execute tasks in a high-pressure environment
- Valid driver’s license & passport required (for travel within/between the US and Canada 30-40%)
SAFE FLEET owns a portfolio of brands committed to saving life and property, reducing accidents and improving employee efficiency and job satisfaction.
Our VISION is to be the leading global provider of safety solutions for fleet vehicles.
We develop, manufacture and sell best in class high performance safety related products. Our products provide increased functionality and integrated solutions for fleet vehicle manufacturers and operators.
FleetMind Solutions Inc. is a division of Safe Fleet specializing in Video Solutions.
FleetMind Solutions Inc. is the award-winning technology leader for “smart truck” fleet management solutions. FleetMind’s technology is derived from over 15 years and millions of dollars invested in developing the industry’s best and most advanced fleet solutions specifically designed for waste and recycling environments.
FleetMind solutions Inc. have been successfully installed in thousands of vehicles across North America. Our products have allowed the industry’s top waste and recycling fleets to link their drivers and vehicles to business operations in real-time to ensure improved productivity, safety, sustainability, profitability and customer service.