Technical Support Contacts
FleetMind Customer Support is the main point of contact.
- Regular hours of operation are Monday – Friday, 8:00 AM to 18:00 PM Eastern. After-hours support is only meant to address Severity 1 operational issues (as defined in the FleetMind Support Level Agreement (SLA)). It is not meant to handle any unplanned maintenance or migration activities.
- Phone Number during Working Hours (888) 639-1666, extension 3 (toll free)
- After Hour Phone Number: 514-726-2035
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Support Team Lead:
Customer Support Manager: The Safe Fleet Customer Support Manager is the second escalation point.
- Contact person: Gav Kumar
- Phone: (844) 899-7366 (toll free)
Creating a support case
Support cases are created by sending an email to email@example.com. When sending an email, please summarize the nature of the Incident or Service Request in the Subject field to properly reflect its level of urgency and include the following information in the email:
- Customer Name
- Serial number of the component needing support or repair
- Error Code/Description of the issue you are experiencing
- Troubleshooting steps already taken
In the case of a Level 1 severity case, it is recommended that your email request is followed by a telephone call to FleetMind Customer Support to ensure proper prioritization.